The popular Extra Comments Fields plugin is now available
Latest version: 2.24 released Jan 2013 (need to update? Click here)
What this plugin does
The standard WordPress comments form is restricted only to name, URL, email and comments. With our powerful plugin (we call ECF), you can make your standard WordPress Comment Form extra useful by adding your own, customised fields.
- Choose from a range of versions offering different functionality & features
- Add extra comment fields to the WordPress comment form.
- Plugin offers a range of options (depending on the version you purchase):
- Text Fields
- Text Area Boxes
- Dropdown Selects
- Image upload fields
- More coming in future releases!
- Choose where to display these extra comment fields by specific posts/pages ID
- Select a specific CATEGORY to display in (or display in all)
- You can specify MANDATORY field or not for any extra comment field
- make PUBLIC or keep them PRIVATE
- Your new comment fields are shown in the admin comments section
- If made Public, the fields are not shown until you approve the comment
- Or choose to auto-approve the comments (via WP standard comment option)
- Re-order the fields in admin and easily Edit or Delete the fields
- Display the Extra Comment Fields in the admin email notification that is sent to post author on comment submission
- Simple, easy to use Admin interface
- Frequently updated with new features
- Wide range of plugin options and support options (choose what suits you)
- Fully automated – no manual coding required, just upload, activate & configure!
- WordPress compliant to latest standards
- If desired, you can modify your theme’s CSS to customise how the extra fields display (see this helpful article)
- And much more – click here to see all features and compare versions